Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Chicago Cubs Baseball 2008 -Go Cubs- Wrigley Field Photos



I know this doesn't necessarily relate to black and white photography, I'd like to share a video my son made for me. It is a Wrigley Field video that consists of my photographs that I have taken over the years.

The pictures of Wrigley field range in date from the early 1980's to 2007. In the video you will find an image of the Wrigley field marquee during the Chicago Cubs first night game on 8-8-88. You will also get a view inside the ballpark during an interleague game between the Chicago Cubs & New York Yankess.

These photos and more are all presented with an audio clip of the late Harry Caray singing the famous Cubs 7th inning stretch.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Great photos and post! If you want to ride to the game in style, Chicago Limo Rentals are among the best you can find in Chi town.